Dashiqiao Hongkai Refractories Co., Ltd.
Contact number: +86-13841720502
Zip code: 115100
Site: Nanlou Economic Development Zone, Dashiqiao City, Liaoning Province
Office Address: Building No. 5, Fenghua Yihe Village, Dashiqiao City, 105
Notices for Medium-grade Magnesia
Anti-oxidation: Carbon composite refractories have superior thermal shock resistance and slag resistance due to the presence of carbon, but they are easy to oxidize. Once carbon is oxidized, its advantages will be lost. In order to give full play to the advantages of carbon composite refractories, appropriate additives are often added to improve their oxidation resistance. Metals have been used as antioxidants in refractories due to their active properties and easy reaction with oxygen and CO. Al, Si, Mg and their alloys are commonly used as antioxidants.
In-situ reaction to produce non-oxides: Introducing metal into refractories, non-metallic reinforced and toughened phases can be formed by reacting metal with raw material components or surrounding gases during the firing process, which can improve the normal and high temperature properties and thermal shock resistance of the matrix. At present, this technology has been widely concerned.
It can be seen from the above that the addition of metals to refractories plays a positive role in the mechanical properties and oxidation resistance of refractories, which indicates that they have broad application prospects in refractories. With the continuous development of science and technology and breakthroughs in the scientific field, the properties of metal composite refractories will be continuously optimized and their application scope will be further expanded.
1. Moulding: Made of steel plate or hardwood, steel plate coating agent (oil), waterproof paint on wood board, should not leak pulp, and have good strength.
2. Mixing: Mixing with a mixer, first pour the castable into the mixer, and take out the additives and add them together. First mix dry for 2-3 minutes, then add water for 3-5 minutes. The amount of water should not be more or less.
3. Vibration tamping: pouring the castables into the mould, immediately tamping must not leak to a certain location, nor tamping at the same location, in order to avoid segregation and holes in the castables, the mixing castables must be from water to run out within 20-30 minutes, and the initial condensate should be discarded.
4. Maintenance: After the castable surface is dried and reaches 70% strength, the mould can be dismantled for 24 hours and 48 hours.
5. Oven: According to the thickness of lining and climatic conditions of different grades and castables, users must ensure that sufficient baking time is 72 hours.